15 Tips For Men
Techniques, Ideas, Principles and Strategies for effective leadership
- Put God and His Word first in all aspects of your life. Let God’s Word be your final authority in every decision you take.
- Always pray for your family, wife, and children.
- Be an exceptional example in church and work.
- You were born to lead, therefore study leadership every week.
- Constantly develop your Attitude, Skills & Knowledge and develop those around you.
- You should obtain a minimum of the ‘Certificate in Christian Studies’ moving towards a Doctorate.
- Follow these four most powerful steps at home and church: aim, plan, action & review.
- Obtain a balanced lifestyle in the following eight areas: health, personal development, community involvement, career, family, finance, social and spiritual life
- Remember: “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” “It’s not the size of the project, it’s the size of the leader that counts.” Dr John Maxwell
- Be aware of the three main things that destroys men in the church: sex, money and power.
- You must lead yourself before you can lead others.
- The quality of your learning is based on the quality of your questions. Ask more than you answer.
- The first one to get angry often loses, stay calm at all times.
- Bad things happen to the very best of us, it’s your job to overcome them.
- “If a business is short on finance it can borrow from the bank, if it’s in a poor location it can relocate, but if it’s lacking in leadership there is very little it can do to help it’s survival or success.” Warren Bennis and Burt Nanus.